Thursday, January 19, 2012

Confession: Feeling Very Sad

I am finding myself missing my old place of employment. I miss having relationships with people at work and being able to just talk to someone other than a 6 month old. I have that time now too, but it's a rarity. I miss my old co-workers. I miss the adrenaline rush of chasing people. The thing I love about CPC is having my little boy with me each and every day and I wouldn't change that for anything. I love that I get to meet new people each and every day. I guess you could say that working there is fulfilling in a different way than what Kohls was. I guess I'm just a little sad tonight. I see so many different sides of people that I never thought I would see and it's taking a toll on me. I'm just sad...

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I worked as an admin. assistant at my church in college, and how being in on the behind the scenes stuff wasn't always easy because you got to see the "human" side of Christians more often...

    ReplyDelete