Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No Confession Today...

No confession to share today... just random thoughts.

Brian and I have decided to beautify our yard, finally after almost a year of living in our home. Our neighbor to the East is very prim and proper about his yard even making sure that our guests, if we have a lot over, do not park near his lawn. Last year we did nothing with the landscaping, except cut down some branches off of the pine trees, and it looked quite dreary.I guess that is what being pregnant will do to ya... cause lots of laziness when it comes to working outside when it's hot out. Part of the front is done as of today ... leaving half the front, the whole east side and back yard yet to do. I'm thankful for my dear friend Sara who wants most of our plants from the yard. I truly do not want them and have zero tolerance for them. If it were a bush type deal I may enjoy it a little more but flowers, although beautiful, require more maintenance than I am willing to give. I'm happy to donate the flowers to someone who will actually care for them because I know we won't and know that we will once again be the "ugly" house on the block. Brian and I had fun getting mulch and looking at shrubery today. I just love spending time with him when I can. Our hectic lives make it difficult at times so I really love the times are actually get together.

B3 is sprouting his 5th tooth. 5. Can you believe it? I surely cannot! I so desperately want to try him on a puff or cheerio type deal so he can get used to feeding himself but am PETRIFIED that he will choke. I don't know how people do it! I gave him the tineist bite of something today, that I knew he would not choke on because it was too little, and he started gagging and was acting like he was choking on that! Oye!! When do you try the other stuff? Should I have 9-1-1 on speed dial??

I'm tired. Exhausted is more like it. This thyroid issue is really killing me. I should be doing better with being on this medication but honestly feel like I am getting worse. I feel more tired, more under the weather, and just more not myself. I still have to wait over a month to get that rechecked... but in good news, I'm all set to have surgery in early April for an issue that has been plaguing me for 8 months now. When I went to the doctor, he said he maybe sees a case like this once every 6 years. I kind of felt like a legend... haha. He said he would always remember me because in 6 years when someone else walks in with the same thing, he will tell them about me and my case 6 years previous. Nice. :o)

Well, enough rambling for this evening. It's time for a nice snack and a heating pad to end my wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment